This Holiday Season
It’s been really busy lately, and I haven’t had the chance to really talk about diabetes, let alone write a post for my blog. For that my followers, I am sorry. Hopefully my older posts have kept you interested and entertained.
I just wanted to wish all my diabetic followers a wonderful Holiday season, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (in case I don’t get the opportunity to do so!)
2014 was a great year and I definitely feel like I am improving my life, both physically with my diabetes and emotionally! I married the man of my dreams, changed my last name, got to go on some awesome vacations, dealt with some high and low blood sugars, and now I can’t wait to see what the future in 2015 brings. Thank you for being a part of my special year.
- What type of insulin pump do you use? Where do you typically wear it?
- Are you currently using a continuous glucose monitor? Do you like it?
- How do you feel when your blood sugars are low? What about high?
- Do your blood sugars rise quickly when you are mad? or stressed?
- How did you find out you had diabetes? How old were you?
I’ve got some ideas of posts that I want to talk about in the coming year… but your questions on here and on my youtube channel are always inspiring. I use the OmniPod insulin pump and the Dexcom G4 platinum CGM. Please comment below what you want to hear about in 2015, and I will try my best to make your wish a reality.